I know, I know, I did it again. I don't mean to go so long between posts, but we've been sooooo busy. Mom and Dad were here for Thanksgiving, and we had a wonderful time! I will have to post the pics of our weekend later though, cause we used Mom's camera all weekend, and I forgot to download it before she left. :(
For all our friends and family in Chattanooga, we'll be in town on the 20th! We're looking forward to getting to spend time with everyone! David took a week's vacation, so we'll actually have a whole week to play and have fun! I can't wait!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! I am glad that you had a good time with your parents. I need your address to mail a Christmas Card to you. I left you a msg on your cell, but you haven't called back or emailed me the address.
P.S. I saw on Facebook that Missy is having a girl.
Post a Comment