Friday, May 2, 2008

Update


After poor Gavin finally fell asleep after screaming for bracheesaurus for 20 mintues, I finally found him. And where was he hiding? In the laundry hamper of course, silly mommy. Where else would a bracheesaurus hide? Gavin kept telling me that he was taking a nap, which of course meant I tore up every bed in the house looking for him. Who knew bracheesaurus' prefer dirty laundry?

2 comments:

The Willinghams said...

Hey everyone! I am sorry that I haven't had a chance to call you all but I miss y'all terribly bad! Softball is not going well and it is making me sick. This is our last weekend and I am very, VERY HAPPY!! I dread the day that Addy turns 18 years old...My softball girls are killing me!! Please pray that we lose two games and I can come home with a peaceful mind.
I hope all is going well in Virginia. I heard it was beautiful. Adam and I are hoping that we can come up there and visit you and Nathan and Stacey. I am sorry that I didn't call for the boys birthday! I will have to send them some gifts. I will need some ideas what they might like.
I love you all and miss y'all like crazy. I guess I got spoiled when y'all were here and I got to love on the boys all of the time. Tell them that Aunt K and Unc love them and miss them. Tell David good luck on the new job; hope he likes it. Love ya!!!!

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you found dino (ya, can't spell the other LOL).

And hey if you want to add people to your friends, you can, I feel lonely over there by myself LOL!